Make a regular donation
Many of the people who access our services need some level of ongoing support so they can journey towards a brighter, healthier and happier future.
You can help provide the reassurance and continued support they need by giving regularly.
If you become a regular donor you will:
- Be able to select how much and how often you would like to give
- Select where you would like your donation to be directed
- Receive an e-mail newsletter with stories and information about how your support is helping local people and communities
- Receive a tax-receipt summary at the end of the financial year
- Have the option to pause or cancel your regular giving at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or speaking to a member of the Uniting Donor Services team by calling 1800 668 426
The legacy of a life well lived
Having moved from Scotland to Australia when she was 10, Margaret “Hazel” Bowie understood the sense of social isolation that comes with starting again in a new land.
Where there’s a Will, there’s a way
Prahran resident, John Potter, has decided to leave a gift in his Will to Uniting after seeing the positive impact our work made in his friend Robert’s life.
Our services provide more than just food
Maidie Graham manages the Uniting Crisis and Homelessness Services in Ringwood and Footscray. She says a parcel of food can go a long way in helping individuals and families in crisis.