Have your say
Are you a Uniting consumer?
We are holding workshops in Prahran, Coburg, Footscray, and Ballarat for you to have a say in how we communicate with you online.
As a consumer you know what you need better than anyone else.
You have the opportunity to help make Uniting’s social media, emails and website as user friendly as possible.
We will ask you questions about:
- How you search for things online, including the kinds of words you use
- What kind of information you look for as a potential or existing consumer
- Issues you have moving around on websites
- How to communicate with you online
- People who are current or past consumers of Uniting's services, including consumers of merged agencies
- Can travel to any of the below locations to participate in person:
- Regular users of the internet
- Have an interest in websites and social media
- Are willing to participate in questions around websites and social media
- Are willing to share personal experiences of finding help and accessing Uniting services
- We encourage the following people to participate
- People with a disability
- People who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
- People over the age of 65
- People with English as a second language
Each session will run for 2 hours, refreshments will be provided.
Reimbursement is offered to participants on the day. We will also cover travel expenses within 25km radius of the event.
When and where
Wednesday 20 November
1.00 – 3.00
211 Chapel Street, Prahran
Tuesday 19 November
1.00 – 3.00
26 Jessie St, Coburg
Thursday 21 November
Mezzanine Level, 51 Paisley St (Footscray Plaza), Footscray
Friday 22 November
1.00 - 3.00
Sunways function room
1311 Gregory Street, Wendouree, Vic 3355