Coupa Purchase to Pay
A new purchasing system is being introduced at Uniting to streamline the purchasing process, including the payment of invoices.
What is the Coupa system?
Coupa is a leading cloud-based e-commerce software system connecting buyers with their suppliers.
What are the benefits of Coupa?
Supplier benefits of using Coupa include:
- The ability to create electronic invoices
- A faster invoice-to-pay process with convenient, real time visibility into the status of your invoices and payments
- No installation of hardware or software required
When is the new system coming?
The new Coupa platform will be rolled out progressively across Uniting commencing with our former Wesley sites.
If your business invoices other areas within the Uniting organisation, please continue invoicing those businesses as currently do.
The remaining rollout across Uniting is expected to commence later in the calendar year.
What are Coupa’s invoicing options?
Uniting will use Coupa to send purchase orders and encourage suppliers to submit invoices electronically via the Coupa Supplier Portal or directly from the purchase order email.
- Coupa supplier portal (CSP): We will send you an email invitation to register. You can log in to view purchase orders and submit your invoice for payment.
- Supplier Actionable Notification (SAN): You can act directly from your email inbox to review a purchase order and submit your invoice for payment.